Corizon Health - "We don't provide treatment" | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Corizon Health

""We don't provide treatment""

I have been working at Corizon Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Co-workers are great and easy to work with

Cons

1. High turnover 2. Staffed below contract 3. Managment complains, never praises 4. Pay sucks

Advice to Management

1. Hire some MBA's 2. Staff in accord with SCD

Other Employee Reviews for Corizon Health

"Corporate needs to be on the front lines...."

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Corizon Health full-time (More than a year)

Pros

days go by fast since typically it's way understaffed....

Cons

No training program that's effective, tons of turnover, many just don't show up w/ no notice. They seem to hire only to fill spots quickly and not select qualified people that really WANT to do the job. Corporate has no idea what happens in the front line. minimal team work environment, stressful. unable to make plans after your shift due to lack of personnel, no backup... management needs to take note and develop a solution..

Advice to Management

Highly suggest visiting the facilities and step into the shoes of those working the front line. Time to reward those that do great work and focus more on hiring people that fit from an environmental / team perspective.... not just on skills...Find managers that can make things happen. If you're looking to save money, then instead of working with minimal staff and maintaining a high attrition rate.... perhaps focus on rewarding long term personnel vs spending the time and dollars to replace employees... The cost in dollars alone is 1.5 times the person's salary your replacing. . Then you have that expense along with downtime to train newby's .... Not a great way to run a business...

"The Worst Place I've Ever Worked"

I have been working at Corizon Health full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The amount of information I have learned in a short amount of time looks great on my resume'.

Cons

Horrible benefits. Too many silos. Poor communication. Senior management is stuck in the dark ages. No room for growth unless you are a healthcare professional, open to relocation, or want to work in a small cube in a cold office.

Advice to Management

This is the 21st century, and technology enables people to work wherever they have internet access and a phone. Negotiate better healthcare benefits. Stop trying to run the corporate offices the same way you run the field. Be more transparent with employees, we all see through the song and dance.