Cornerstone OnDemand - Cool people, cool culture, cool CEO | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

"Cool people, cool culture, cool CEO"

Current Employee - Engagement Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Engagement Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

We work hard but we are allowed to have fun doing it and everyone has that fun together from the CEO to the most junior analyst. We engage with some smart, savvy clients who appreciate what we do. We are given the space and autonomy to operate and take responsibility. Our ideas and opinions are valued, we are respected as individuals. Everyone is afforded great flexibility in balancing work and life. Everyone is challenged and expected to step up. It's a vibrant and ever-evolving company that is going from strength to strength with the best bunch of people I've had the privilege to work with. The teamwork is second to none, my colleagues seldom say no.

Cons

The pace of our growth often means we dont come up for air and dont pause to enjoy what we have achieved. Sometimes we are working at such a fast pace that we dont have time to develop ourselves.

Advice to Management

We need to define better, clearer career paths for people.

Other Employee Reviews for Cornerstone OnDemand

1. "*The* Place to be - Cornerstone OnDemand"

Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Mumbai (India)
    Current Employee - Business Systems Analyst in Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible Work time allowing a good Work/Life balance
    Great Visionary Leadership with very clear goals for the Company
    Clear focus on Clients as well as Employees that are scattered across the globe
    Globally expanding team providing an array of opportunities for the people with the appetite.
    A melting pot for all cultures creating an excellent fabric at the workplace that one can look forward to.

Cons

Constant Upgrades/changes to the product portfolio keeps the employee on toes always!!

2. "A breath of fresh air"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager - Enterprise in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Cornerstone OnDemand full-time

Pros

After working prevously in BIG Companies, it's just so great not to be weighed down by the organisation - I can focus my time on Clients and working as a member of the team. It's simple to work, you're free to come up up with innovativate ideas and put them into effect and no one stops you :) The consequence is obvious - Cornerstone is rewarding and energising

Cons

Sure - there are times when a bit of process would be useful and where it would be good if everyone wasn't quite so busy and it was easier to get hold of people.....but then again, I'm probably as guilty as anyone!

Advice to Management

Keep going, keep recognising Employees as you did at the Anniversary this past week, stay focussed on Clients and Client Success and keep the product on the front edge of what people find easy to use.