Cornerstone Technical Solutions - Great Place to work | Glassdoor

"Great Place to work"

Current Contractor - Systems Engineer in Raleigh, NC
Current Contractor - Systems Engineer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Cornerstone Technical Solutions as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Great Work-Life balance, great pay compared to other contracting companies. You really feel like you're needed and getting paid what you're worth. That is a good thing about a small company

Cons

Need a slightly better benefits package, but some is better than none.

Advice to Management

Better benefits package needed.

Other Employee Reviews for Cornerstone Technical Solutions

1. "Troublesome"

Current Employee - Sales in Boise, ID
    Current Employee - Sales in Boise, ID

I have been working at Cornerstone Technical Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Interview process was quick. Posted my resume to a job board and a recruiter contacted me a couple days later. I did an online assessment and 2 days later the recruiter called me back with a job offer at HP Home and Home Office for inbound sales.

Cons

Coaching and communications definitely needs some work. Due to co employment laws Cornerstone and the contract company are never on the same page. Trying to get feedback from either company is pretty much non existent. When calling in and trying to contact your manager you will encounter a lady that it seems is always in a bad mood. They need to get rid of that gatekeeper.

Advice to Management

The on boarding process is excellent but you need to work on keeping in touch with your employees that are contracted out. I had called several time with concerns and questions about things going on with the company I was contracted out to any never heard anything back until the day my contract with them was terminated.