Corporate Brokers - Phenomenal Career Growth. Truly great people. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Corporate Brokers

"Phenomenal Career Growth. Truly great people."

Current Employee - Account Manager in Annapolis, MD
Current Employee - Account Manager in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Internally: Phenomenal career growth and people. Very selective with who they hire and truly want to give the success of the company back to the employees. Great friendly work hard/play hard atmosphere.
Externally: Have strong relationships with candidates and clients. Truly care about their partnerships and have them for the long term.

Cons

None I can think of....

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you are doing and keep growing. More people need to be a part of this organization!

Other Employee Reviews for Corporate Brokers

"Sourcer"

Pros

Well its a job right out of college. Given the job market situation I accepted the position given the fact the managers pursed me. I know several people who work at Corporate Brokers and Allegis Group. It was an easy interview for me.

Cons

Major micro management. The days are long and repetitious. The company has many clicks. This is just a stepping stone for me. There are 3 market directors and the two owners. One is Maryland and one in New Jersey. Its hard to explain, but I feel ignored and surprised at the lack of work being done. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. I do not enjoy the culture given the fact you are not recognized until you get a "start". The company recently changed directions to all IT. Its pretty easy just boring.

Advice to Management

Make the new people feel comfortable. Lose the attitude from of then senior staff.

"Great place to work and even better people to work with"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Annapolis, MD
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at Corporate Brokers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with and great company culture and core values. Great opportunities for growth and uncapped earning potential. Management really cares about the company and even more about the people that work there.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and keep growing.