Corporate Flight Management - effective but no efficient. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Corporate Flight Management

"effective but no efficient."

Current Employee - Line Service in Smyrna, TN
Current Employee - Line Service in Smyrna, TN

Pros

good stable company, acceptable benefits and perks depending on position.an up and coming company in the aerospace industry .

Cons

severely understaffed and place a large amount of responsibility on workers rather than on the managers themselves. communication skills are poor.

Advice to Management

communicate better with staff and eliminate staff members who are inefficient and cause customer service problems. better compensation would also boost moral and pride among employees

Other Employee Reviews for Corporate Flight Management

1. "Excellent opportunity"

I have been working at Corporate Flight Management (Less than a year)

Pros

New management has revamped operations and is very employee oriented. Good opportunity for growth an is a fun place to work.

Cons

Possible long hours. Need better communication.

Advice to Management

Focus on staff is great. Love the opportunities.

"Work anywhere else."

Former Employee - Line Service Technician in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Line Service Technician in Nashville, TN

Pros

Flexible schedule, some down time, nice based customers, tips available.

Cons

The single worst management team I've ever encountered. Toxic leadership, blatant favoritism, unfair practices, zero ability to promote within, Smyrna location could not care less about JWN location, no raises, no potential for raises.

Advice to Management

Start valuing your employees, I personally worked for you for 5 years during two different periods, I worked very hard, never missed a single day of work, went above and beyond on numerous occasions and wanted nothing more than to work at Smyrna as a mechanic, No one would entertain promoting from within, even with a cirrus factory school, authority to service parachutes, and 5 years of relavent experience I couldn't even get my calls returned. To make matters worse when I did start asking questions I was threatened by management for gossiping and told that would get me fired quickly. Start treating your employees right.