Corporate Security Solutions - Depends on where you are in your life. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Corporate Security Solutions

"Depends on where you are in your life."

Current Employee - Security Officer in Grand Rapids, MI
Current Employee - Security Officer in Grand Rapids, MI

Pros

I don't have to deal with the public unless there is an issue.
I am able to go to school during the day, and still work full time.

Cons

I have a fixed schedule now, but when I didn't I couldn't have encountered more scheduling errors because of management issues.
Zero appreciation for work ethic. I have worked for a couple years, never been disciplined, never taken a day off, never even been late to work and this has never been acknowledged.

Advice to Management

Acknowledge hard work.
Make online forms available so that every time I need something I don't have to come into the office.
Answer questions in a timely fashion.

Other Employee Reviews for Corporate Security Solutions

"The truth about CSS"

Former Employee - Corporate
    Former Employee - Corporate

Pros

Advancement opportunities are abundant....
    They're not bogged down by corporate red tape. Decisions are made quickly without any feet dragging

Cons

Advancement opportunities are abundant because of the extremely high rate of turnover. The bulk of the staff running the show at the corporate level are age 20-25 with little or no experience. Leadership and roles change on a continual basis, so you never know who you report to, what is expected of you, or if a colleague is even still employed. Management opts for the "lead by fear" approach, which kills employee morale and increases turnover exponentially. They value money, not employees or clients. Because they keep their employees in constant fear and insecurity of losing their job, they get employees to work extereme hours and do extreme things, often at the cost of integrity or ethics.

Advice to Management

Realize that quality, dedicated employees cost less and do more in the long run than a high rate of turnover and young, cheap employees. Recognize that the people who work for you have lives and dignity, and deserve to be treated like people. When you do that, you'll get more out of them.

"corporate security solutions low pay low hours"

Current Employee - Security Officer
    Current Employee - Security Officer

Pros

there are no good reasons to work there if you work your tail off and the guy next to you sleeps all day you will both make the same money and get the same respect

Cons

low pay low hours no benifets unless your full time and trust me they wont let you reach full time the you have to avg 36 hrs a week for 90 days and they wont let that happen

Advice to Management

take some effert and show the good hard working employes that they matter