Corps Team - A breath of fresh air for me!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Corps Team

"A breath of fresh air for me!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

Workplace flexibility is encouraged for all levels of employees to allow for time to spend with family
Allows all employees to work from home including franchisees unless they are a larger territory franchise
Communication is always open and honest and respectful

Cons

Would love to be able to drop by someone's office to talk to them about something instead of having to call them.
Meetings between employees are virtual, yet work well.
Benefit package could be better.

Advice to Management

We are all so fortunate to work with such a competent group of people and I would love to see more people come on board to support us in an administrative capacity.

Other Employee Reviews for Corps Team

1. "Best job ever"

Pros

Working for Corps Team has been a true blessing. Find a job with flexibility allows me to get things done personally without sacrificing a career. It is wonderful to have co-workers who all work hard and a boss who is easy to talk to. Just a great place to work.

Cons

The only down side is figuring out how to stop working at times. with the great flexibility, builds a desire to work hard. At times you need to remember to stop at the end of the day.

Corps Team Response

Feb 28, 2017 – marketing manager

Take time to recharge your batteries. It's hard to see where you're going when your lights are dim. ~ Robert Connelly Thank you for the review!

2. "Not the greatest"

Current Contractor - Business Analyst
    Current Contractor - Business Analyst

I have been working at Corps Team as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I'm thankful to have received placement through this company, and the ladies that I have worked with so far have been responsive.

Cons

There are better contracting agencies to work through. The infrastructure with this group seems to be lacking since I previously contracted through a different agency and I can tell the difference between the account manager/recruiter that I worked with. They don't seem very professional in the moments they need to be. It also seems to me that most of the recruiters are remote workers with no physical office space. They didn't even meet with me before sending me on an interview, or return my call after the interview, which was very strange.

Corps Team Response

Feb 28, 2017 – marketing manager

Thank you for your feedback (and so happy we were able to place you in your current role). We always appreciate the kind words about our team, but because we are in a people business it is equally ... More