Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A great employer to work for!

Jul 16, 2021 - Service Technician III in Columbus, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loads of support and resources from the top down! Servant Leaders Loads of training and development Loads of advancement opportunities Growing every year International organization Loads of integrated services and integration opportunities A progressive organization; always striving to stay ahead of the change curve People- and performance-oriented; motivated and inspired (Driven!) Proven exceedingly exceptional care for the employee members, especially from the ground up!

Cons

I am NOT a fan of the integrated valet trash service, especially for the property for which I serve. The integrated valet trash service at the property for which I serve does NOT have much margin for error before the service becomes an extremely unwelcoming occurrence. I LOVE the progressive nature of this company in producing new and exciting ideas that quickly become initiated and implemented. Unfortunately, there's not enough preliminary testing before pulling the trigger companywide. However, it keeps things exciting and new, which I really appreciate the organization's interest, innovative ability, and responsibility to staying ahead of the curve.

Continue reading

Cortland Response

Mike Hannigan, Regional Quality and Service Manager

Hey, Cortlandian! It’s great to know that you feel fully supported in your role, and that you’re growing more every year. Our end goal for each associate to excel in their professional and personal growth, which means being the best that you can be. You’re right – Cortland is a progressive and innovative company, and we’re always looking for ways to enhance the resident experience. Valet trash is just one of the numerous perks we’ve introduced in our communities. I understand that it may not fit best at your community, and I will take your concerns and share them with leadership. Thank you.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Hard Work that is worth it

Aug 23, 2021 - Leasing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture, the people, the expectations

Cons

Lack of work-life balance, lack of training

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

The Best in the Business!

Sep 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong Culture, Investment in Associates, and Innovative Vision for the Present and the Future

Cons

Continue to listen with your heart and mind to the associates for even more success!

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Cortland.