Coupa Software Inc - Best Place I have EVER Worked | Glassdoor

"Best Place I have EVER Worked"

Current Employee - RVP in Oakland, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Amazing company culture. A true meritocracy where hard work and contribution are appreciated and rewarded and silly politics don't get in the way of doing the right things. I've never had the privilege of working at such a great company before. I love the bias for action and the fact that it is ok to make mistakes and learn from them rather than a bunch of CYA and people scared to take risks. I also love the... upside down org charts that really reflect the way leadership is there to support and enable people rather than just go on a power trip and tell people what to do like I've seen at other companies.

Cons

There are no 'sacred cows' at Coupa as we continue to grow and scale the company. This means things frequently change and you need to be able to adapt. For most this is exciting, but for those that previously worked in big companies where you could hide out in a division somewhere and just keep your head down, Coupa is not that place.

Advice to Management

Keeping up the great work and don't forget to keep sharing equity with the employees so that all contributing to Coupa's continued amazing success can continue to share in the rewards of their hard work.

Coupa Software Inc2019-07-01
  1. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - Coupa Pay ADR

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc part-time for less than a year

Pros

Coupa is an amazing place to work. Everyone is extremely driven and motivated. My team is always so helpful and encouraging. They always want to see me grow, develop, and do my best. Being a part of Coupa is being a part of something special

Cons

San Mateo is a little far from where I live, however I hope to relocate soon

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

Coupa Software Inc2019-12-02
  2. "Inspiring and customer focused culture"

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone believes in what they are doing, and executive leadership seems to be completely aligned. The customers seem to genuinely like what the software does for their business.

Cons

I haven't really encountered any downside in my first 90 days.

Advice to Management

Stay focused

Coupa Software Inc2019-12-02

Discover more reviews about Coupa Software Inc.