Coupa Software Inc - Coupa is the real deal. Old school enterprise software is dead | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Coupa Software Inc

"Coupa is the real deal. Old school enterprise software is dead"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Product is awesome. Customers and their users love it. Coupa is built from the user experience in....not the back office out. Implementation is easy, doesn't take months and years and cost millions of dollars. Coupa over delivers, customer achieve success, and realize value. The software industry is not used to this. I am proud to work here and be a part of this new approach.

Cons

The market place has a mental model based on old/traditional inputs. We are changing this but often the market doesn't know whats possible. Once they understand what we can do, eyes light up.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. We really have something unique and special.

Other Employee Reviews for Coupa Software Inc

"Great company - a Rocket Ship!"

Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Sales in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great product. Smart and passionate people. Unprecedented number of reference customers, I have never worked at a company where almost every customer is more than happy and willing to be a reference. Great work/ life balance.

Cons

because of fast growth there is always some logistical challenges that pop up with start ups, but, the company is doing a good job trying to keep the open feel and encourage people to be part of the solution.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and the peddle to the metal with the product design without sacrificing quality.

"Great solution, good comp plan, supportive organization"

Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Regional Vice President in Washington, DC

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The solution offering is very strong. In the areas where there are gaps, management is listening and investing in the solution. Unlike other start ups, Coupa has a well documented sales methodology. If you follow it, you will be successful. Those who do not, aren't and are questioned/challenged (other negative posts call this micro managing).

Cons

You have to be accountable and work hard. You have to follow the sales methodology. You have to enter information about opportunities into Salesforce.com every week. Personally, I don't have an issue with these things and I am happy to do them. However, some people do take issue with them and Coupa is not a company they should target.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the product and the employees. I am very excited that we are having Frontline Sales training this next week and that management is investing in sales development.