Coupa Software Inc - Great Culture - Very Flexible and Supports Professional Goals to the Max | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Coupa Software Inc

"Great Culture - Very Flexible and Supports Professional Goals to the Max"

Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Mateo, CA
Current Employee - Senior Product Manager in San Mateo, CA

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company Culture - Fun, innovative, productive, work-hard/play-hard
Company Outlook - great to work for a company growing so fast
Customer Feedback - no one is perfect, but customers overwhelmingly positive toward Coupa

Cons

Expected to work hard when needed. Ownership and responsibility is time consuming.
B2B - so clients can be big and powerful, and sometimes difficult to manage.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in growth - the potential for a B2B company with this kind of culture and product usability is enormous!

Other Employee Reviews for Coupa Software Inc

"Lots of mojo. On the path to HUGE SUCCESS!!"

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Product and the genuine and relentless focus on Customer Success rocks! Customers are truly happy and they have high adoption. No shelfware - unheard of in the enterprise software space. At my prior companies, unhappy customers and shelfware were huge barriers to upwell/cross-sell/renewals.

All the building blocks for Sales are in place....Very solid Sales leadership. Great support teams - Pre-sales, value, customer success, services. Use of productivity tools (Salesforce and other). Tightly knit with Marketing and Channels / Partners. None of the BS you see in large companies - overlays, reporting to multiple bosses, periodic status updates. Enviable track record of head-to-head competitive wins.

Company Leaders are visionary and inspiring. Lots of passion and energy. Overall, a great place for people who truly are committed to excellence and impact.

On the right path to "home run" success!

Cons

Lots of new faces because of rapid growth. The challenge will be to maintain the mojo as we rapidly scale.

This is not a "con" - but this is not the best fit for people who like to wait on the sidelines before everything is figured out.

Advice to Management

Continue your steady leadership and proactively address the challenges that come with scale and rapid growth.

"Coupa is the real deal. Old school enterprise software is dead"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Coupa Software Inc full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Product is awesome. Customers and their users love it. Coupa is built from the user experience in....not the back office out. Implementation is easy, doesn't take months and years and cost millions of dollars. Coupa over delivers, customer achieve success, and realize value. The software industry is not used to this. I am proud to work here and be a part of this new approach.

Cons

The market place has a mental model based on old/traditional inputs. We are changing this but often the market doesn't know whats possible. Once they understand what we can do, eyes light up.

Advice to Management

Stay the course. We really have something unique and special.