Course5 Intelligence - Programmer | Glassdoor
  1. "Programmer"

Former Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Airoli

I worked at Course5 Intelligence full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary on time. Good Team (depending on your luck). Best place to understand what we say "Showing high hopes and getting nothing".

Cons

More Politics. Increment cycle the worst. Seepz office is more worse than the Airoli office.

Advice to Management

Management in C5i is the worst. They are just making plans without any future goal. The closest wins the lottery and the rest will be a beggar. You promotion may get cancelled if they think that they have missed to add someone's name. Totally irresponsible folks.

Course5 Intelligence2019-07-23

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Success is what you make of it"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Course5 Intelligence full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture is the best I have experienced out of six companies. Team members are collaborative and leadership is approachable. The clients are household names and the work is challenging.

Cons

The company is growing quickly and in some business functions processes are being rapidly developed. The growing pains are to be expected but need the mindset to adapt.

Advice to Management

As the organization continues to scale we need to ensure our roles and responsibilities are getting aligned more frequently.

Course5 Intelligence2019-10-02
  2. "Corrupt. Leadership does not respect employees or clients."

I worked at Course5 Intelligence full-time

Pros

Most of the employees below the leadership* level are great people to work with.

Cons

Leadership* is a loose term there; typical leadership titles are given, but no leadership values and characteristics are behind those. No direction/accountability. High use of "Smoke & Mirrors" and "Bait/Switch" tactics. Underpaying employees for work performed, or not paying employees for work performed. Over billing clients and billing clients for work not performed.

Advice to Management

Changes your ways, as there is a large negative view from both employees and clients toward your work, brand, and how you manage yourselves.

Course5 Intelligence2019-08-08

Discover more reviews about Course5 Intelligence.