KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great place to work

Jun 6, 2022 - Strategy & Operations Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Inform employees of company strategy, strong transparency

Cons

Difficult edtech market, reliant on higher ed partners in market that we're trying to disrupt, difficult to work in such a global company

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, less than 1 year

HIghly recommend!

Sep 22, 2022 - Anonymous Intern
    Business Outlook

Pros

Super supportive teammates; Great culture.

Cons

I can't think of any.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, benefits, and comp

Sep 5, 2022 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Feel truly appreciated for my work - Great learning environment - we practice what we preach; self-development is top of mind - Supportive, warm, helpful teammates - Definitely a sense of “we’re all in this together” and “I’ve got your back” - so essential to be a successful EA in this fast-paced environment! - Flex time off and remote-first

Cons

- Some confusion around what a good EA can do and sometimes we’re spread a little thin (supporting exec vs. whole org) - VERY small team - we need more jr. assistants!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Coursera.

Coursera Careers

Cover image for Coursera

We believe learning is the source of human progress, so our teams work together—and with the best institutions—to bring affordable...More

• Benefits and perks

Coursera Photos

+ Add Photo
Coursera photo of: Shantelle works with universities to bring courses and degrees to millions of learners
Coursera photo of: In the Toronto office
Coursera photo of: In conversation with Kim Caldbeck, CMO, during Make-a-thon in April 2018
Coursera photo of: Twice-a-year Make-a-thon weeks include dedicated time to work on big ideas, social events hosted by Courserians, and surprise treats throughout the day.
Coursera photo of: Jason, Corporate Strategy Manager, hosts a joke-writing workshop for colleagues during a recent Make-a-thon
Coursera photo of: Rob and Alex demonstrate a fun way to have a quick stand-up meeting
Coursera photo of: Join Coursera to become part of an awesome community that's committed to serving the world — and one another

Coursera Job Seekers Also Viewed