Covenant Dove - A demeaning, awful experience. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Covenant Dove

"A demeaning, awful experience."

Current Employee - MDS Coordinator in Greenville, SC
Current Employee - MDS Coordinator in Greenville, SC

I have been working at Covenant Dove full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

a pay check every two weeks no more and no less

Cons

Well lets start with how they treat their employees: demeaning, demanding and unrealistic work loads. Insurance that nobody can afford my co pay went up to 1,200/pay period... Corporate idiots who do not communicate but bark orders do this do that,, only to change it all the next week.. one person said "THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY AND NOT ENOUGH DAYS IN THE WEEK TO DO WHAT YOU EXPECT US TO DO." Do you like a corporate person swatting you on the head?? Thats what happened to me! Do you like getting threatening daily emails??? As to the residents, well our company provided free hair cuts and sets.. Under Covenant Dove the poor old resident are required to PAY.. Do you like unhappy uncared for residents?? Unhappy family members? Thats what COVENANT DOVE is all about!!!

Advice to Management

Learn how to treat people with respect.. then stop promoting your Christian views and ethics when YOU HAVE NONE!!!!! OH and when 30 MDS Coordinators quit dontcha think HELLO?? Whats going on???

Other Employee Reviews for Covenant Dove

"Traumatic, a real takeover."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Piedmont, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Piedmont, SC

Pros

The staff at my facility are wonderful

Cons

They bought up our facilities because they liked how we did things but then changed it. Thye did not give us useful instruction then expected the jobs to be done right. They provided up with outdated orientation materials and made us sign paperwork we did not have time to read if we wanted to keep our jobs. They gave us outdated software and tools and expected productivity. They have replaced it with a revamped and time consuming software program that takes a half hour to do a note. They have let us know recently that we will now have to fill out new hire paperwork and will be working for a contract company that is notorius for insisting on unethical practices if you want to keep your job.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees fairly, provide good benefits to all, allow for clinical judgement and do away with the useless time consuming reports that do not add to patient care.

"LPN"

Pros

Opportunities for extra hours, mostly good staff

Cons

Some old school practices in place