CoverMyMeds - A workplace without equal | Glassdoor

"A workplace without equal"

Current Employee - Software Developer in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for less than a year

Pros

CMM is aggressively invested in the welfare, development, and general happiness of its employees at least as much as it is invested in its products.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly, so there is consistent background work on bringing in new team members and establishing good institutional organization within the company.

Advice to Management

Keep driving quality of products and employee life as hard as you have been. Continuing to seek buy-in on as much as you can from the employees at large is a big part of feeling connected to the workplace and company direction.

CoverMyMeds2016-08-04
  1. "Passion and Growth"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Culture is amazing -Coworkers are very smart and collaborative - Continually work on innovative work -Able to make a difference each and every day -See the results of the work you do -Opportunities for growth and new roles -Leaders have grown throughout the ranks of CoverMyMeds -Truly care about their employees and the leaders show that -Take time to develop each employee

Cons

-It is a fast paced environment which will take a certain person to be successful in -Not always complete direction causing you to be comfortable in a grey area -Communication through teams, this is a problem in all growing companies

Advice to Management

Continuing listening to and developing your top talent. Employees love to be here and the longer we can keep them here and happy the more successful this company will be.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-17
  2. "Best Place to Work & Grow in the US"

Current Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

What separates CMM from other companies within Central, Ohio and healthcare in general are the people. This is the most talented group of people one could ever wish to work with, and the reason we've been so successful the last 10 years is because our people don't have to pretend to be someone else when walking through the door; we're encouraged to live by our 'Be Yourself' core value. From the longest tenured... folks to those who started this morning, CMM gives a voice and seat at the table to everyone. The culture is genuine and inclusive which is backed by an executive team that lives by the mantra of scaling a workforce of 1,100+ leaders. Even after a decade of rocketship growth, we've successfully approached majority of our objectives and initiatives with an organic, DIY, uniquely CMM mentality. If you're on the fence about joining CoverMyMeds, just go for it. Come be a part of this amazing journey— you won't regret it.

Cons

Growing pains are inevitable, and change, while positive, is constant. This isn't the place for you if you're not comfortable with good, consistent change. Only other con is that our campus isn't done already :)

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Continue to focus on an employee-first approach to leadership.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-12

Discover more reviews about CoverMyMeds.