CoverMyMeds - Best Place to Work & Grow in the US | Glassdoor
  1. "Best Place to Work & Grow in the US"

Current Employee - Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

What separates CMM from other companies within Central, Ohio and healthcare in general are the people. This is the most talented group of people one could ever wish to work with, and the reason we've been so successful the last 10 years is because our people don't have to pretend to be someone else when walking through the door; we're encouraged to live by our 'Be Yourself' core value. From the longest tenured... folks to those who started this morning, CMM gives a voice and seat at the table to everyone. The culture is genuine and inclusive which is backed by an executive team that lives by the mantra of scaling a workforce of 1,100+ leaders. Even after a decade of rocketship growth, we've successfully approached majority of our objectives and initiatives with an organic, DIY, uniquely CMM mentality. If you're on the fence about joining CoverMyMeds, just go for it. Come be a part of this amazing journey— you won't regret it.

Cons

Growing pains are inevitable, and change, while positive, is constant. This isn't the place for you if you're not comfortable with good, consistent change. Only other con is that our campus isn't done already :)

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Continue to focus on an employee-first approach to leadership.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-12
  1. "Incredible Company"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have the freedom and resources to succeed, and the support to help me overcome obstacles and to grow with confidence

Cons

I don't have any cons

Advice to Management

Keep staying true to the mission to help patients get the medicine they need to live healthy lives

CoverMyMeds2019-10-12

"Great place to work with great benefits and freedom to contribute"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits at CoverMyMeds are absolutely phenomenal! It is great to work for a company who I feel compensates me for the value I bring to the team, but also places enough value in their employees to create a culture and atmosphere that makes people want to stay. Having a culinary team which provides breakfast and lunch each day along with a steady supply of snacks is a huge perk! The medical, dental and vision... benefits are also surprisingly good for being part of a large company.

Cons

The constant state of change is something you have to get used to at CoverMyMeds, but that comes with how we do business and what is necessary when a company is continually innovating and working to meet the needs of an evolving market.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-26

Discover more reviews about CoverMyMeds.