CoverMyMeds - Passion and Growth | Glassdoor
  1. "Passion and Growth"

Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Culture is amazing -Coworkers are very smart and collaborative - Continually work on innovative work -Able to make a difference each and every day -See the results of the work you do -Opportunities for growth and new roles -Leaders have grown throughout the ranks of CoverMyMeds -Truly care about their employees and the leaders show that -Take time to develop each employee

Cons

-It is a fast paced environment which will take a certain person to be successful in -Not always complete direction causing you to be comfortable in a grey area -Communication through teams, this is a problem in all growing companies

Advice to Management

Continuing listening to and developing your top talent. Employees love to be here and the longer we can keep them here and happy the more successful this company will be.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-17
  1. "Incredible Company"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have the freedom and resources to succeed, and the support to help me overcome obstacles and to grow with confidence

Cons

I don't have any cons

Advice to Management

Keep staying true to the mission to help patients get the medicine they need to live healthy lives

CoverMyMeds2019-10-12

"Great place to work with great benefits and freedom to contribute"

Current Employee - Product Manager in Columbus, OH

I have been working at CoverMyMeds full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits at CoverMyMeds are absolutely phenomenal! It is great to work for a company who I feel compensates me for the value I bring to the team, but also places enough value in their employees to create a culture and atmosphere that makes people want to stay. Having a culinary team which provides breakfast and lunch each day along with a steady supply of snacks is a huge perk! The medical, dental and vision... benefits are also surprisingly good for being part of a large company.

Cons

The constant state of change is something you have to get used to at CoverMyMeds, but that comes with how we do business and what is necessary when a company is continually innovating and working to meet the needs of an evolving market.

CoverMyMeds2019-09-26

Discover more reviews about CoverMyMeds.