Coverall - I enjoy working by myself. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Coverall

"I enjoy working by myself."

Current Employee - Cleaner in Victor, NY
Current Employee - Cleaner in Victor, NY

I have been working at Coverall full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

You are completely alone and don't have to deal with co-workers, customers or heavy traffic. You can work at your own pace and the stress level is almost zero.

Cons

You don't get paid over-time, no sick days, no holiday pay, no vacation, no days off, no benefits, no gas compensation, no raises and no mercy...

Other Employee Reviews for Coverall

"All in all it was a great experience, I loved my colleagues and I was rewarded for the work that I put into it."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD

Pros

I was selling a product that was better than the competitions, so it made life a little easier. I was also compensated fairly for the work that I put into it.

Cons

As with any sales organization, there were times when the job was stressful.

Advice to Management

The training was good but I felt like it could improve. I would recommend providing a more structured training process and more marketing materials.

"I was jerked around, HR department needs an overhaul"

Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

They pay a salary with benefits. It seems like a decent place to work for a new college grad. They do have a unique way of cleaning which will give you an edge over competitors.

Cons

The HR department is chaotic at best. They made mistake after mistake, including screwing up my background check from the jump. One woman in HR screwed up a driving background check that was clearly ok, and they refused to admit the mistake or rectify it. When I brought some of the mistakes to the HR departments attention they JUMPED at the chance to "cover up" the mistakes of a co-worker, and act like it never happened. The HR department does this company a disservice in my opinion, because they have done both current and prospective employees a disservice.

Advice to Management

Simple, clean up the problems in HR. You pay a fair wage to people who sell your market diversified cleaning solutions, it makes sense to improve your biggest weakness. Protecting 1 or 2 employees that everyone likes in HR who are incompetent could have long lasting negative effects on your business.