Cozi - Cozi's great | Glassdoor
  1. "Cozi's great"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at Cozi for less than a year

Pros

Amazing level of autonomy over the project's you work on and how you contribute. You can always suggest ideas, etc. Fun people.

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Cozi2018-11-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Kind and knowledgeable coworkers- truly a family atmosphere."

Former Intern - Software Engineering Intern

I worked at Cozi for less than a year

Pros

The engineers here really work hard to make sure the interns are happy on what they're working on, are learning a great amount, and are comfortable with the team. I personally really liked that the teams were a smaller size because it felt easier to get to know people.

Cons

Because it's a small company, there is of course a smaller number of areas you could work in compared to a large one. I personally didn't consider this much of a con because there are still quite a few areas you can work in here.

Cozi2019-09-30

"Awesome coworkers and a great work life balance!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I worked at Cozi full-time

Pros

The people are kind and respectful of your time—especially after 5pm. There's work from home Fridays which can help you focus on a specific project. Incredibly kind developers and a truly innovative product team.

Cons

Sometimes there's a lack of communication between leadership teams, which can make it difficult to keep up-to-date with projects on a day-to-day basis.

Advice to Management

Check in with employees to see how they're doing on a regular basis, and keep the great Cozi culture!

Cozi2018-02-12

Discover more reviews about Cozi.