Creative Breakthroughs - Executive Leadership Lacks Ethics and Honesty | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Breakthroughs

"Executive Leadership Lacks Ethics and Honesty"

I have been working at Creative Breakthroughs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Rank and file employees are pleasant to work with, which does help make the daily grind almost tolerable. Not much else to say on the positive side.

Cons

Advice to customer and potential employees: STAY AWAY FROM CREATIVE BREAKTHROUGHS. CBI treats employees like property. I am uncomfortable working here due to the lack of honesty and ethics that is prevalent among the Owner and Executive Leadership. Never been more disappointed in an employer.

Other Employee Reviews for Creative Breakthroughs

"Its all about the money"

I worked at Creative Breakthroughs full-time

Pros

Some departments seem to have a good time and enjoy working here, and others suffer because of poor leadership or a crazy workload. Plus selling security is easy since its hot right now.

Cons

Theyll tell you its a fast paced environment but what it boils down to is if youre making them tons of money then you like it there. Frankly their goal of becoming huge and growing is more important than any individual or anything else.

Advice to Management

If you keep on going the way youre going youll grow and reach your goal, but youll make a lot of enemies along the way. Eventually you'll just be the big bully but hey... you sure will be rolling in money.

"Here's to another great year!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Creative Breakthroughs full-time

Pros

Flexibility, transparency and continuous growth has kept me quite happy at CBI. As the company hits new milestones, so does my career. I also enjoy the small company / family culture filled with company wide check-in meetings, summer picnics, sporting events and holiday parties. I'm excited for what the future holds here.

Cons

Things I'd like to see improve are the BYOD and work from home policies. They are being revamped this year. Having said that, the pros far outweigh the cons here!

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your employees and the company culture. The open line of communication and transparency goes a long way.