Creative Channel Services - Great pay, great work experience, but a change in management ended all the great things. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Channel Services

"Great pay, great work experience, but a change in management ended all the great things."

Former Contractor - National Product Trainer in Dayton, OH
Former Contractor - National Product Trainer in Dayton, OH

I worked at Creative Channel Services as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Pay was very good for the requirements of the job. Lots of travel perks and just a fun bunch of people.

Cons

Changed immediate managers and it went downhill quick. She made all kinds of changes that made the dynamic of my job and scope of responsibiities change for all the wrong reasons.

Advice to Management

Vet your managers and make sure they are qualified for the position you move them into. I understand giving someone a chance, but you need to also look at the impact on the team. Good and bad.

Other Employee Reviews for Creative Channel Services

"The Carrot is dangled in front of your face."

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Creative Channel Services part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One works from home and the bosses are far away. Seriously, that is the ONLY pro I can come up with.

Cons

As for cons, I am not sure where to start!
    1. The commission struction is based upon activations / per hour. (sales)
    2. The bosses will give one hour notice by email for a mandatory conference call.
    3. The bosses will give one day notice or less for mandatory sales meetings. (Since the managers have to fly in and acquire hotel accommodations, you know they know in advance when they are coming to town.
    4. The meetings and conference calls are UNPAID and take time away from acquiring sales.
    5. You can only acquire sales face to face. That means NO internet sales allowed, NO fliers saying where you will be, and NO activations over the phone.
    6. The bosses spend more time selling the workers and making hollow promises than teaching you how to make sales.
    7. The bosses talk to the employees like they are children with their hands in the cookie jar!

This may sound like a disgruntled ex employee to you so let me give you a statistic.

90% of the field sales representatives stay for LESS than 30 days and earn $9 an hour or NOTHING at all! FACT FACT FACT!

Advice to Management

You are doing good. By that, I mean "doing good" for yourself! I do not believe that so many smart people do not realize the compensation plan is not good for the sales people.

"Waste of time! Run away!"

Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Field Marketing Representative in Houston, TX

I worked at Creative Channel Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You have a flexible schedule.

Cons

Management, lack of respect, greedy

Advice to Management

Good luck!