Creative Circle - Cattle Call | Glassdoor
  1. "Cattle Call"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros

I was able to get a few gigs through them, though none that were long-lasting or lucrative.

Cons

What you can expect: Lots of emails for openings, though you'll rarely hear back from them if you respond to them. Occasional calls where they'll ask to submit you for openings, though they'll rarely follow up with you as they're submitting god knows how many other people. Oh, you'll also need to drastically cut your regular freelance rate so that they can take the bulk of it, thus contributing to the horrible market for creatives.

Advice to Management

It's pretty obvious you're submitting fake reviews. I've never met any freelance creative who is happy with the way they've been treated by Creative Circle.

Creative Circle2016-05-12
  1. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Creative Circle part-time for more than a year

Pros

Easy to get work, great experience builder, cool clients

Cons

Percentage of pay goes to agency, agents can be inconsistent with sharing your resume

Creative Circle2020-01-15
  2. "Good place to make money"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked for Creative Circle over 5 years, and if you work hard, you can make a lot of money and build a really large network. I'm really proud of the client relationships I've formed, and you get to work with some of largest and most exciting clients, and we are finding people jobs, so that is rewarding as well.

Cons

There isn't a lot of career development or progression. Most of the higher level jobs are not posted and people are just promoted internally. There are a lot of politics and constant change, so it can create a culture of fear and unrest. Also, being a public company there is a lot of pressure from upper management to hit our numbers.

Advice to Management

Really listen to your employees and implement change on a company-wide level. Benefits could be better (healthcare plan, maternity leave benefits and WFH policy). There needs to be more accountability and action on toxic behavior. There are is a lot of entitlement and toxic behavior and no one gets fired as long as they are high billers. The company should be focused on creating a positive work culture and not just on profits.

Creative Circle2020-01-20

Discover more reviews about Creative Circle.