Creative Circle - Got me a job fast for good pay. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

"Got me a job fast for good pay."

Current Employee - IOS Developer in New York, NY
Current Employee - IOS Developer in New York, NY

Pros

Creative Circle seems to have a lot of connections and they got me a freelance job within a few weeks at the rate I requested. You work for and get paid by Creative Circle and not for the place they send you so you don't get benefits but you can just account for that when you quote them a rate. They also charge the place where you work almost twice what you are getting paid which encourages most places to offer you a permanent job if your project is more than a few months long. They also send email messages about open freelance opportunities so you can judge the market and decide whether to kick or stick.

Cons

No benefits
No paid vacation, which becomes an issue if you are on an assignment for more than 8-10 weeks. It would be nice to be able to take a day to handle personal stuff that can't be done on weekends.

Advice to Management

Maybe boost the rate of freelancers after 8 weeks on one assignment. Most people who freelance either like variety or want a permanent job while any company that is keeping a freelancer on for 8 weeks is probably disorganized or unable to make decisions. Why not get the maximum revenue from those customers.

Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle

"Wonderful place to work"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Chicago, IL

Pros

Knowledge of Advertising industry and strong managment team. Great training!

Cons

Long hours but worth it in the end

2. "Quick placement"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I have been working at Creative Circle (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast turnaround in placing me into my first contract with a downtown Toronto ad agency, working on video edits for an automotive client.

Cons

payroll administration (setting up direct deposit and tax forms) could be improved - seems to have missed an email of mine