Creative Circle - Freelance Graphic Designer | Glassdoor

"Freelance Graphic Designer"

Current Contractor - Freelance Graphic Designer in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Creative Circle

Pros

I'm getting consistent freelance gigs. I've work with other company and none has giving me as much work as Creative Circle.

Cons

I wish they can give more of a direction towards the type of design work I prefer to do. Give a direction to grown from a Jr designer, to mid level designer, to Sr. Designer, to an Art Director.

Advice to Management

Work with your freelance designer to move up in their field of work.

Creative Circle2017-04-07
  1. "Excellent company to work with!"

Current Contractor - Senior Graphic Designer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Creative Circle for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with. They understand our business.

Cons

Things can be challenging if the company you're placed with is... not so great.

Creative Circle2020-01-24
  2. "Good place to make money"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Creative Circle full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've worked for Creative Circle over 5 years, and if you work hard, you can make a lot of money and build a really large network. I'm really proud of the client relationships I've formed, and you get to work with some of largest and most exciting clients, and we are finding people jobs, so that is rewarding as well.

Cons

There isn't a lot of career development or progression. Most of the higher level jobs are not posted and people are just promoted internally. There are a lot of politics and constant change, so it can create a culture of fear and unrest. Also, being a public company there is a lot of pressure from upper management to hit our numbers.

Advice to Management

Really listen to your employees and implement change on a company-wide level. Benefits could be better (healthcare plan, maternity leave benefits and WFH policy). There needs to be more accountability and action on toxic behavior. There are is a lot of entitlement and toxic behavior and no one gets fired as long as they are high billers. The company should be focused on creating a positive work culture and not just on profits.

Creative Circle2020-01-20

Discover more reviews about Creative Circle.