Creative Circle - Take caution. Great for temporary job - under certain conditions.... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

"Take caution. Great for temporary job - under certain conditions...."

Current Contractor - Web Designer in Los Angeles, CA
Current Contractor - Web Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Creative Circle has a lot of connections and jobs. If you are talented, there were be recruiters trying to find you work left and right. They will pay 30% insurance health premium after 1000 work hours.

Cons

If you are making $25/hour, so are they - for doing absolutely nothing. There are other agencies around that offer the same exact jobs for a lot more - I am talking over $20,000 more per year. These agents are so dishonest and out for the interest of themselves only. They know little about the design industry and are poorly qualified for their jobs. This leads to poor placement (over or under qualified candidates for a job), which means a high turnover rate, and all the blame on YOU, the designer.

Advice to Management

A sense of value, qualifications, and good customer relationship management will give you better reputation in the industry and less turnover rates, for the interest of yourself and good talent.

Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle

"The abusive pimp of recruiters"

Former Contractor - Graphic Designer in Chicago, IL
    Former Contractor - Graphic Designer in Chicago, IL

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I can't think of any good things to say.

Cons

This is an awful shop. Creative Circle is a shop full of fast-talking, dishonest and abusive (to their creative talent) commission-based sales people. Their creative staff is the lowest priority to them. I have direct experience with them and it's always been abusive, degrading, and disrespectful to me as an artist and a human being.

Advice to Management

I can't think of any good things to say.

"What seemed like interest and friendliness, turned out to be admirably consistent condescension."

Current Contractor - Contract to Hire in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Contractor - Contract to Hire in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Creative Circle as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Best online application process I've ever used; friendly recruiter interview; slick office

Cons

You are the product not the customer here. They forgot about our scheduled interview, no follow-up, no feedback...did they fill the position- who knows. They ended every conversation by reminding me to check back for new opportunities frequently. Similar results to applying for jobs on craigslist, except craigslist doesn't try to make you think it liked your resume.

Advice to Management

Be less condescending. Follow-up to tell people if they pick someone else for a job.