Creative Circle - Good projects and clear communication. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Creative Circle

"Good projects and clear communication."

Former Contractor - Production Designer in Philadelphia, PA
Former Contractor - Production Designer in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The team at Creative Circle in Philadelphia helped me find great projects while I was between positions for over 3 months. I truly enjoyed the projects they placed me with and every interview process was smooth. I would still be using them had I not found a full time role so close to home.

Cons

Some of the projects were far away but they always gave you the option to choose. No real cons for my experience.

Other Employee Reviews for Creative Circle

"Only good if you are brand new to a creative field"

Former Contractor - Presentation Designer in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Presentation Designer in New York, NY

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a huge selection of agencies that they work with so if a creative is just starting out and want to get a variety of experience quickly a creative placement agency is the way to go

Cons

They low ball you on pay, take at least half or more. They also go on other creative job sites and over saturate the listings with their available jobs. They don't seem to keep your information on file because they will send out emails about jobs and then ask for you to reply if qualified and attach your resume?
    To sum up–there are other creative placement agencies that do a much better job. TRY TO WORK WITH SMALLER CREATIVE PLACEMENT AGENCIES. More personalized attention. I will never work with Creative Circle again.

"More like Creative Circle of Pimps."

Former Contractor - Contractor in New York, NY
    Former Contractor - Contractor in New York, NY

I worked at Creative Circle as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The only positive thing I can say is, if you are desperate for work, they might,
    might find you something.

Cons

The first red flag was right after I signed up with them. My recruiter, without getting my permission, called my business references--but not to ask about me per se, but to help CC drum up more business! Needless to say they (my business contacts) did not appreciate it...at all! The second red flag: Their e-mail blasts system of giving out assignments. There is no appreciation for a job well done by contractors. We all have to get the next gig by responding to e-mail blasts advertising assignments (i.e. send in a response along with nine gazilla other contractors. If I wanted to live this way, I would have been an actor.) The third red flag: These people are stone cold PIMPS! They get a huge cut of your pay (upwards of 50%!). No loyalty on their part at all--it doesn't matter how talented or responsible you are. Creative Circle? More like Creative Circle of Pimps.

Advice to Management

Stop being so damn greedy and pay your contractors what they are worth--especially the talented, responsible, and hardworking ones. Reward loyalty and hard work. Treat contractors as individuals and not cattle.