Employee Review

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company

Jun 9, 2021 - Content Strategist in Hercules, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Creative Circle is a great staffing company and have a great pipeline of job opportunities available.

Cons

Can take sometime to hear from them after submitting your resume, but after you get onboarded you get a lot of offers.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Contract worker

Jan 26, 2021 - Video Producer in Washington, DC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Workplace and People to work alongside

Cons

Not many cons at this workplace

2. 4.0
    Current Freelancer

Really Responsive and Supportive Reps

Jun 8, 2021 - Production Artist in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The recruiters are great. They really do their best to hook you up with the right companies and projects for your background. They are also really good about checking in with. you to make sure the project is going smoothly. I also really like that Creative Circle takes care of all the taxes and SSI deductions for you and negotiates the hourly rates on your behalf.

Cons

There often aren't as many freelance opportunities available as I would like. And lately, with COVID, it has really dropped off quite a lot. It would also be really helpful for there to be a minimum number of hours per week guaranteed on any particular project. I had one contract that had a good number of hours at first but the hours dropped off to only one hour per week, yet they wanted me to be available to them at all times. That made it extremely difficult to take on other freelance work. That amount of money per week doesn't really justify the expenses incurred (like having to pay monthly software subscription costs, etc.) But that was really more an issue with the client than with Creative Circle. Still, I'd like to see them institute a policy of some kind of guaranteed minimum number of hours per week.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Creative Circle.