Credera - Great Firm, Great People, Great Culture | Glassdoor

"Great Firm, Great People, Great Culture"

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

- smart, caring, growth oriented people - "do the right thing" culture - it is like a high performing team, everyone knows their role is does their best to do their job as effectively as possible - great clients, both local and global

Cons

- not a 9-5 job, if you don't like that, don't apply, you have to be willing to be flexible and actually enjoy your work. clients are paying lots of money for high quality consulting services and some people are cut out for that kind of work or just don't want to do it. save yourself the headache if you aren't performance oriented and don't like making a difference. people who work at credera like to make things... happen. I don't really see this as a con, but couldn't think of anything else.

Advice to Management

keep up the good work. this is an amazing place.

Credera2019-04-23

Credera Response

April 24, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are so glad to hear how much you enjoy the culture, employees, and client work. We really appreciate your candid thoughts on what motivates our employees and what is takes to really thrive here. For any additional thoughts or feedback, feel free to provide it in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor. We are so thankful to have you in the Credera family and wish many more years with us.

1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "Company that cultivates growth"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Credera for a year now. In that time, I have been granted opportunities to stretch myself professionally with grace from team members. I am consistently inspired and motivated by the high-caliber employees Credera recruits. My mentorship experience is unparalleled - I am grateful to have a mentor who invests in my professional career growth and personal life as well. Colleagues quickly and easily... become friends because we share core values.

Cons

Periodically, I've felt a lack of support from the leadership team while on client projects. With that said, I don't think bad intentions drive these feelings; rather, it's a matter of our leaders being stretched too thin across a dozen different areas of focus.

Advice to Management

Hire with growth in mind. We lack a strong middle management team which can lead to poorly staffed projects and a gap for consistent mentorship.

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We’re glad you’ve found value in mentorship and stretch opportunities professionally as well personally. We are grateful you are on our team. We are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations, and we value your ideas and welcome all feedback on how we can increase support while we continue to grow. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team.

Discover more reviews about Credera.