Credera - Amazing People and Humble Leadership | Glassdoor

"Amazing People and Humble Leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Leadership truly cares about employees, wants to hear their opinions, and humbly lead the firm - Entrepreneurial spirit that empowers employees at every level to dig into things they are passionate about even outside of their assigned client work - Getting to work with smart people who pursue excellence and put others (both clients and fellow employees) before themselves - Growing rapidly with exciting clients... and projects - My coworkers are my real life friends!

Cons

- Many people wear lots of hats at this firm because there are so many opportunities to try new things in order to grow. I see it as more of a pro but this could be a con to some.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!! I'm so excited about our growth opportunities.

Credera2019-04-24

Credera Response

April 28, 2019

Thank you for providing your thoughts and feedback. We are so glad to hear that you feel cared for by leadership, enjoy being able to pursue passion areas here, and are able to call coworkers your friends. For any other thoughts or ideas, feel free to reach out to leadership directly, or share your thoughts in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor. We look forward to many more years with us!

1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "Company that cultivates growth"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Credera for a year now. In that time, I have been granted opportunities to stretch myself professionally with grace from team members. I am consistently inspired and motivated by the high-caliber employees Credera recruits. My mentorship experience is unparalleled - I am grateful to have a mentor who invests in my professional career growth and personal life as well. Colleagues quickly and easily... become friends because we share core values.

Cons

Periodically, I've felt a lack of support from the leadership team while on client projects. With that said, I don't think bad intentions drive these feelings; rather, it's a matter of our leaders being stretched too thin across a dozen different areas of focus.

Advice to Management

Hire with growth in mind. We lack a strong middle management team which can lead to poorly staffed projects and a gap for consistent mentorship.

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We’re glad you’ve found value in mentorship and stretch opportunities professionally as well personally. We are grateful you are on our team. We are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations, and we value your ideas and welcome all feedback on how we can increase support while we continue to grow. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team.

Discover more reviews about Credera.