Credera - Good company but low wages | Glassdoor
  1. "Good company but low wages"

I worked at Credera full-time

Pros

Good working environment and nice employees to work with

Cons

The salaries that are offered are very low

Credera2019-06-23

Credera Response

June 26, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and happy to hear that you enjoy working at Credera! Our people are the most important thing to us and we are glad you are on our team! For any additional thoughts or ideas, feel free to reach out to leadership directly, or share your thoughts in this anonymous survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CrederaGlassdoor

1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "Company that cultivates growth"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Credera for a year now. In that time, I have been granted opportunities to stretch myself professionally with grace from team members. I am consistently inspired and motivated by the high-caliber employees Credera recruits. My mentorship experience is unparalleled - I am grateful to have a mentor who invests in my professional career growth and personal life as well. Colleagues quickly and easily... become friends because we share core values.

Cons

Periodically, I've felt a lack of support from the leadership team while on client projects. With that said, I don't think bad intentions drive these feelings; rather, it's a matter of our leaders being stretched too thin across a dozen different areas of focus.

Advice to Management

Hire with growth in mind. We lack a strong middle management team which can lead to poorly staffed projects and a gap for consistent mentorship.

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We’re glad you’ve found value in mentorship and stretch opportunities professionally as well personally. We are grateful you are on our team. We are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations, and we value your ideas and welcome all feedback on how we can increase support while we continue to grow. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team.

Discover more reviews about Credera.