Credera - Great Ship with an *Extremely* Lousy Captain!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Ship with an *Extremely* Lousy Captain!!"

I have been working at Credera

Pros

Great talent in my peers and I get to work with top notch people. Fair work-life balance.

Cons

CEO is just too full of himself, very patronizing and has shockingly low EQ. A good business guy at best but not sure how and why our directors tolerate him.

Advice to Management

We should look beyond just our healthy financial growth and promote someone from within as CEO to grow and scale smoothly before we sink.

Credera2019-08-03

Credera Response

August 19, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and sharing your thoughts. We are happy to hear that you enjoy working with talented colleagues as well as a balanced work life. We also welcome your input on how we can improve as we scale and encourage you to be a part of these conversations by reaching out to leadership directly with any specific recommendations or ideas. We are grateful for Rob Borrego’s 15 years of leadership, and we are excited to announce the promotion of Justin Bell to Chief Executive Officer. As a long-tenured leader and someone who has grown his professional career from within our organization, Justin’s vision for growth will position Credera to flourish and provide more opportunities for our people and continue to serve our clients in new and innovative ways.

1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "People that actually care!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Really talented management and peers who care about your career

Cons

Non a good job for people not looking to be challenged

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with us. We are glad you feel cared for and challenged. Our culture is one that we value. Feel free to share any ideas or feedback directly with our leadership team. We’d love to hear from you!

Discover more reviews about Credera.