Credera - The Real Review Comes from the Average Tenure | Glassdoor

"The Real Review Comes from the Average Tenure"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to start your career out of college for technical skillsets, if you want to keep travel to a minimum

Cons

Average tenure is ~3 years which is about half of the time compared to big 4 consulting firms (and Credera's travel policy is much less). Very few see this as a long term option for employment due to lack of progression. The first time diversity and inclusion was acted upon by leadership was 2018 (decades behind industry). This timed up well with their acquisition by a public company when their dirty laundry... was aired. Same leadership is around that drove this policy.

Credera2019-09-03

Credera Response

September 5, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback and we are glad to hear Credera provides a great career foundation. The average tenure at Credera is very much in line with other comparable firms and is impacted by the rate that we are growing and adding more and more team members. We are grateful you are on our team, and we are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations. We value your ideas and welcome all feedback on D&I as we continue to make progress on this particular strategic objective. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with leadership, including our new CEO or four new Partners, so that you can be a part of these conversations.

1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "People that actually care!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Really talented management and peers who care about your career

Cons

Non a good job for people not looking to be challenged

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with us. We are glad you feel cared for and challenged. Our culture is one that we value. Feel free to share any ideas or feedback directly with our leadership team. We’d love to hear from you!

Discover more reviews about Credera.