Credera - People that actually care! | Glassdoor
  1. "People that actually care!"

Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Credera full-time

Pros

Really talented management and peers who care about your career

Cons

Non a good job for people not looking to be challenged

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience with us. We are glad you feel cared for and challenged. Our culture is one that we value. Feel free to share any ideas or feedback directly with our leadership team. We’d love to hear from you!

1. "Great company...great culture...bright future"

Current Employee - Partner in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Incredible team. Pound for pound more talented than anywhere I've worked. The team really cares for each other. Bright future with career growth opportunities that are very interesting.

Cons

fast paced and challenging work (I view these as good, but not for everyone)

Credera2019-10-08
  2. "Company that cultivates growth"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Credera full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've worked at Credera for a year now. In that time, I have been granted opportunities to stretch myself professionally with grace from team members. I am consistently inspired and motivated by the high-caliber employees Credera recruits. My mentorship experience is unparalleled - I am grateful to have a mentor who invests in my professional career growth and personal life as well. Colleagues quickly and easily... become friends because we share core values.

Cons

Periodically, I've felt a lack of support from the leadership team while on client projects. With that said, I don't think bad intentions drive these feelings; rather, it's a matter of our leaders being stretched too thin across a dozen different areas of focus.

Advice to Management

Hire with growth in mind. We lack a strong middle management team which can lead to poorly staffed projects and a gap for consistent mentorship.

Credera2019-09-06

Credera Response

September 13, 2019

Thank you for providing your feedback on your experience. We’re glad you’ve found value in mentorship and stretch opportunities professionally as well personally. We are grateful you are on our team. We are sorry that your experience has not met all of your expectations, and we value your ideas and welcome all feedback on how we can increase support while we continue to grow. We encourage you to share your ideas and thoughts with our partner team.

Discover more reviews about Credera.