Credible Behavioral Health Software - Highly rewarding place to work | Glassdoor
  1. "Highly rewarding place to work"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

The longer I work there, the more PTO I'm able to accrue. it's allowed me to take some really cool vacations that wouldn't be possible i i worked somewhere else. Honestly it seems like they're ready to do just about anything to make our lives easier, from more/different snacks, new office supplies, a better chair, whatever. As long as there's a legitimate reason, they're always on top of it. It's pretty awesome.

Cons

Some clients are really difficult to work with. They expect the unachievable just because we have a good reputation, it doesn't make sense to me.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-02-08
  1. "Amazing career option"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

I couldn't be more thankful I discovered Credible. I needed a full time income, and it's been the perfect fit for me. They are incredibly supportive and they've been very flexible when I've had life events that caused me to need time off. Highly recommend!

Cons

Nope! No cons for me.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-05-15
  2. "Best place I've worked in years"

I have been working at Credible Behavioral Health Software full-time

Pros

Their management is superb and the work is really interesting. Mostly though, they're just plain out good people who obviously care about their employees. I can tell it's important to them that we're all happy and feel like part of a family as opposed to just a staff of coworkers. I've really enjoyed the treatment I've received and the experiences I've had, Credible is one of the few places I've worked that I would recommend...

Cons

There are next to none.

Credible Behavioral Health Software2019-05-03

Discover more reviews about Credible Behavioral Health Software.