Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

I can't see any other place I would be better supported.

Jan 10, 2022 - Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's a great company with a clear requirements, a really good team and satisfying work. The culture is genuinely positive, I always feel welcomed here from day one, everyone is so supportive and collaborative. The management has high standards for our performance while also deeply cares about the team and every person as unique individual. Communication is clear and open, values are kept and people subjects comes first. Good compensation (competitive base salary and bonus package) I feel I'm valued and rewarded for my work, and I can see myself working here for a long time.

Cons

Work life balance support system should be reviewed and updated.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Credico has a great culture and provides ample learning.

May 15, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Welcome atmosphere, great first-day introduction, well-designed onboarding process, it was a very comprehensive experience. Fantastic team players, I think it’s nice to have this common bond, something we can talk about and work on together, and it’s not going to change. The company provides health & safety support, Credico implemented good health protective measures and excellent support during the pandemic. Good opportunities for professional development: training, workshops, there are so many ways to acquire new skills thanks to the support of the management. Motivation is supported, our successes, milestones and achievements are always recognized and well compensated.

Cons

No cons, it really depends on who you are. I feel happier and more productive as an employee working at Credico.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

A totally unique approach to the work process.

May 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Finally, I have landed in a company with caring leaders, supportive teamwork, and good compensation after years of unsatisfied employment. Let me elaborate further on the things that astonish me about Credico. • Superb teamwork – personally, one thing that I look forward to in a job is the type of team that I will be in. And in this company, I have a wonderful set of colleagues that open to help. • Effective Leaders – I had been in companies wherein leaders only lead, but here, they are strategic members of the team. They are also contributors, collaborators, and mentors. • Strong work ethics – one thing that I can be proud of about this company is that the ethical foundation is strong and practiced by the heads and the employees. Thus, we all grow healthy in the working place.

Cons

At times, I get into conflicts with other members, but I know that I have some short temper. It is more of my battle though.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Credico.