Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Intern, more than 1 year

Jul 13, 2021 - Help Desk Analyst in Southfield, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, reasonable pay.

Cons

Had to work weekends sometimes.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Easily *the* best job in the Automotive business!

Sep 22, 2021 - Director of Sales in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Base pay for our Market Area Manager sales force was recently increased by $40,000 per year, to $100k-$112k, depending on geographic area. Commissions remain UNCAPPED! Outstanding world-class benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k with match, generous PTO, Quarterly Profit Sharing, Holiday Bonus, and much more. This is the perfect role for individuals looking to own their time and drive their income directly through effort and results!

Cons

If you are a person driven to succeed and earn for you and your family, this is THE premier job in the Automotive business and in the sales profession! Work hard, play harder! Truly a Great Place To Work!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Not Just Lip Service! Amazing Place to Work!

Aug 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Credit Acceptance is hands down the best company I have worked for. We are an organization where we work hard, but we also play hard and know how to have fun, even in a virtual environment. Leadership encourages communication and really wants to hear from us, good or bad. And, they actually listen!! Some of the things that make us a great place to work have stemmed from team member suggestions. Benefits and compensation are fabulous - we even share in the company's profitability through our profit sharing program. Benefits and compensation are even reviewed every year to make sure we are at least in alignment (if not better) than the market. If you are looking for a career, not just a job, Credit Acceptance is the place to be!

Cons

There is really nothing I can think of. Leadership did a great job shifting and managing through the COVID pandemic. This even led to a change in the philosophy regarding remote work and now, I get to permanently work from home!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Credit Acceptance.