1. "Good things happening finally in IT"

5.0
    Current Employee - Information Technology in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Credit One Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

New direction in IT is a welcome change for many people who know there is a better way. Hope new thinking takes hold and allows us all to do good work.

Cons

Lot of old systems to move away from, is a good challenge but will require work. Other than that wish there was a little more ability to work from home. But building is nice and free lunch.

Continue reading
  1. "Good Atmosphere and Credit Card Business Only"

5.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Risk Analyst I in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Credit One Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

The good and rigorous atmosphere provides much growth space for the employee.

Cons

It concentrates mainly on the credit card industry so the business doesn't spread wide.

Credit One Bank Response

January 29, 2021Internal Communications

Thank you for leaving Credit One Bank a 5-star review. We are happy that you are enjoying you career with us! We agree that there are plenty of opportunities for growth and career development within the organization, especially within Risk Management. Although you are correct that we are focused mainly on the credit card industry, we are also focused on growth through product development. We can’t wait for you to see what comes next with our organization!

2. "Great Place to work"

4.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Current Employee - Risk Analyst in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Credit One Bank full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good Pay and great benefits

Cons

No more free food, No remote work option.

Credit One Bank Response

March 1, 2021Internal Communications

Thank you for leaving a positive review about your experience here at Credit One Bank. We agree that our total rewards package (which includes pay, time off, health and wellness benefits, as well as a best-in-class 401(k) savings program and company match) is great! Although our onsite cafeteria no longer offers a weekly free lunch option, we are impressed with how they have managed to keep costs low and pass along the savings to our team members while simultaneously offering delicious daily breakfast and lunch options. We also strongly believe in the benefits of an in-person workforce, and are proud to provide a clean and safe environment in our brand new, state-of-the-art campus.

Discover more reviews about Credit One Bank.