Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Company with a new vision & ambitions

Jan 15, 2020 - Director, Product Management in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Credit sesame is embarking on a bold growth plan- redefining the company mission, culture and solution offerings in the market. There is a sense of excitement and energy in the company to drive growth. There has been a conscious effort across the company to have a culture with credible & accountable leadership, emphasis towards high performance and the room to fail. Having 2 offices, SF & Mountain view is super convenient and the caliber of people is top-notch.

Cons

Fast-paced work culture is not for everyone.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Mission Driven Company

Sep 16, 2021 - Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Baltimore, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear strategic vision and direction that is communicated from the top down. Provides employers with opportunities to ask questions about the business. Smart people and a fast paced environment that is driven to succeed.

Cons

Aggressive goals that may be unrealistic at times.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm genuinely thrilled I was able to join this company

Sep 2, 2021 - Senior Technical Recruiter in Detroit, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I joined, back in April 2021, so I'm still relatively new! + We are very mission driven. + Leadership is aligned on our mission and how to successfully scale. + Leadership is transparent on our goals and what we're doing to accomplish them. + I genuinely feel comfortable interacting with anyone in the organization, while feeling that everyone is happy to collaborate and problem solve. + I feel like a person and don't feel like I have to embody a "corporate" mentality. + My team is very supportive and available when I need them. + My team cares about everyone in the organization. + We have solid products that help create inclusivity in credit and finance for consumers. + I feel positive momentum, both in my personal role and in the organization. + I don't feel tied to my desk; we offer a lot of flexibility in how we get our work done. + I'm able to work remotely.

Cons

Every company has its challenges; you will have your good and bad days, no matter where you work. At a startup-turned-midsize company, there are many moving parts, so be flexible in your approach, find common ground and be willing to problem solve; you have a voice and I've learned you have to be confident in yourself, no matter where you work. This is not a con, as much as it's an opportunity to be successful. No one is perfect, but I appreciate the willingness our leaders have to openly discuss how we can reach our goals.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Credit Sesame.