Credit Suisse - Good bank! | Glassdoor

"Good bank!"

Pros

Nice exposure, nice deal flow

Cons

People environment is less satisfying

Other Employee Reviews for Credit Suisse

1. "Enjoyable for the most part, but never properly credited for the time and knowledge during my tenure there."

Pros

Dealing with the internal people at CS was great. Nice and hard working. Most of them willing to go the extra mile

Cons

Too much interchanging top management. A lot of ignorance from the Zurich offices when it came to understanding the role that myself and my team placed. Every other year we would be under someone different, just passed around.

Advice to Management

Stay around long enough to know and understand the areas that you lead. Not so much in the Americas region but overseas. Too many movements in the head offices to forge any permanent relationships

2. "Operations Analyst"

Former Intern - Operations Analyst
    Former Intern - Operations Analyst

I worked at Credit Suisse as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Work environment, Communication, Pay, Benefits, Ability to move within the company, Fast paced environment.

Cons

One thing that was a con for Credit Suisse was the long hours that I was required to work. I was asked to come in on the weekends a few times, which was new for me.

Advice to Management

I really enjoyed my time at Credit Suisse. All of my colleagues were very helpful and I learned a lot about an industry that I was not familiar with before coming in.