Crescent Bank and Trust - We got very little attention from upper management. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Crescent Bank and Trust

"We got very little attention from upper management."

Former Employee - Collector in Columbus, GA
Former Employee - Collector in Columbus, GA

Pros

Good pay, pretty good benefits and time off. A bit to big brother like in the way they monitor phone calls.

Cons

Insufficient ongoing training program, no ongoing training after the initial training class. After almost 2 years I only spoke with the district manager one time, and she did not visit the office, then the office was closed. The Branch manager and Assistant manager were good employees, promises were made to them of expanding our office which was one reason I took the job but that never happened. Very hard collections, Loans collected are the worst I have every seen as far as when the loan decision was made, A few times I met my collection bonus only to have new delinquent accounts added at the last minute and prevent my bonus... very frustrating!

Advice to Management

Better on going training, Don't dump new loans on people at the end of the month. Treat the lower caste of employee's like you care about them enough to say hello .. how are you today? Or acknowledge they exist. It goes a long way to feel that you are appreciated. I recommend better oversight on the loans that are purchased, I saw to many loans that had multiple repo's and bankruptcies, with cars having high mileage and low value basically throwing money away in my opinion. In my past experience I have seen other companies in which to many bad loans caught up with them and put them out of business. But maybe I am missing something.

Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Bank and Trust

1. "If you absolutely have to have a job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Pros

My peers were supportive of me, probably because we were all in the same boat.

Cons

Managers are unreasonable in expectations.

2. "AMAZING"

I worked at Crescent Bank and Trust part-time

Pros

Friendly
    Fun
    Positive
    Flexible (I only did part time)
    Good morals

Cons

Pretty busy
    Hectic
    Must be knowledgeable in computers