Crescent Electric Supply - Great Company | Glassdoor

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Sheridan, WY
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Sheridan, WY

I have been working at Crescent Electric Supply full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, takes care of their employees, great opportunity for advancement in the company.

Cons

The technologies is "centuries" behind. However there is an upgrade coming.

Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Electric Supply

"HR at Corporate is totally CLUELESS as to what happens at the District Level"

Former Employee - Accounting Specialist in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Accounting Specialist in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Crescent Electric Supply full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ANYBODY can get hired here - all you need is a pulse. They can not be selective with their new hires as they do not want to pay anybody what they are truly worth - except for their glorified management staff at all levels.

Cons

This place is nothing more than a glorified boys club with incompetent and ineffective management at all levels within the Phoenix district. The staff is being slowly but surely burnt out with all of the "crap" flowing down from the top levels.

Advice to Management

Clean house! Pay your support staff what they are worth - start giving bonuses to ALL employees - NOT just a select few!!!

"This is a company that will invest in you!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Crescent Electric Supply full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Since my first day as an intern, Crescent Electric has been investing their time and money into my career. From weekly webinars, to National Sales Conferences, Crescent knows that by investing in their employees, they are investing in their future. In a world where companies are looking to streamline everything, it is easy to see that Crescent is different and their employees are the top priority.
    I moved 1800 miles from home to work at a Crescent branch, and they have done nothing but treat me like family. From company picnics, softball games, and spending time together after work, my immediate managers and coworkers have created a positive environment that makes it easy to come to work everyday.

Cons

Crescent has been on the slower side adapting to new technologies, but in recent months they have made great strides in changing this.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in employees and giving them the tools to go out and rise above the competition.