Crescent Processing Company - Don't Do It!!!! | Glassdoor

"Don't Do It!!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company (Less than a year)

Pros

Once you work here you will see how great you had it ANYWHERE else

Cons

The chief "consultant" is an arrogant pig who tries to intimidate everyone who works for the company. And just check out how many women are working as managers in the company. They can't work there if the instructions are DON'T interview any women! This company even changed its name to hide from the fact they were so bad.

Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Processing Company

"Formulaic Appointment Setting"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Follow the script, don't use prohibited language and work hard and you'll do fine.

Cons

When you get out onto the floor you quickly discover that the reps making 8+ appointments per day are completely off script (not saying the prohibited language) but misrepresenting what the appointment is all about. I'd have to say that you have got to be pretty dumb in my opinion if you schedule a visit from a company and not have a clue that they are going to hard sell but I digress... The reps are saying "we are not selling anything (true, rep is setting an appointment for a sales pitch - technically not a lie, right???) we are just coming out to bring you information about our company"

Advice to Management

If you want people with integrity to work for you get some yourself first. Why would a company have to get people to schmooze appointments with smoke & mirrors if there were not some fire somewhere? (Read sales rep's report)

"Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Inside sales; M-F; no nights, no weekends

Cons

zero integrity in signing up clients through field reps; sales managers frequently lied to business owners and independent contractors that worked the field.

Advice to Management

instead of paying hundred of thousands to fix online review, how about actually fixing the actual problem using INTEGRITY SALES methods