Crescent Processing Company - Not very professional | Glassdoor

"Not very professional"

Former Contractor - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX
Former Contractor - Independent Sales Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I wish I could name one but unfortunately I am unable to give one without lying. Just to put it mildly.

Cons

As far as training you get a 1.5 teleconference that really doesn't cover much. There seems to a shroud of secrecy around this company. Leads are allegedly double confirmed but if that were the case, then the merchant would be willing to talk to sales reps and would not feel ambushed or avoid you all together. When you question how they operate you are basically bullied and called names by your team leader.
  They are a very unprofessional company. Looking at their advertising literature they supply you with will be an indication of that, bad grammar and poor spelling. It looks as if a 3rd grader put it together.
  If you choose to work with this company do so with caution. I will add more if I have issues returning their laptop so you may see an update.

Advice to Management

Do a better job qualifying your leads as to not waste the sales reps time or gas.

Other Employee Reviews for Crescent Processing Company

"anonomous"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Sherman, TX

I worked at Crescent Processing Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of new people. You get to speak to a wide variety of people from all over the country. Able to contact professionals on all levels. Intruduce a new product with lots of appeal. No one has to think for themselves you are told what to say and are given rebuttels to use. Set up on an automated dialer so you dont have to call back.

Cons

Quick turnover, The base is too low.

Advice to Management

Remember the people that make your money.

"SCAM DONT WORK FOR THEM"

Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Crestcent Processing in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Crescent Processing Company full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

nothing is good about them

Cons

they give you a laptop and when you quit you have to send the laptop back. okay so i sent back the old laptop and have confirmation number. the day the got it i was getting treating email about they didnt get it and will draw 800.00 out of my bank account if they don't have the laptop back. but they got the laptop and saying they didnt DONT WORK FOR THE