KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, more than 1 year

A New, Exciting Era for CPB

May 5, 2022 - Director, Communications Strategy in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

CPB has changed drastically in recent years, but having been there from March 2020 until May 2022 I can personally attest to the positive and progressive evolution in recent months. I have unwavering faith in the new, star-studded leadership group and the new suite of policies they've introduced to welcome the best talent in the industry, whether full-time, freelance or something in between. If you're looking to collaborate on work that re-shapes culture at large, and pushes clients to places they never been before, reach out to the new team and see if there's a need for your skillset & experience!

Cons

As with any agency that has gone through recent leadership changes, there is still process actively being established and learnings taking place regularly - but the beauty is that input is welcome from any employee at any time, so speak your mind and changes will happen!

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great

Jun 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing People and great perks

Cons

Challenging schedule. Nonstop work at all times

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Great work, fun people!

Apr 29, 2022 - Creative Director in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

There are some seriously smart and creative people who work here. They are dedicated and respectful. On several occasions they poked and prodded and got me to think about projects in new unexpected ways, which ultimately led to better work. If I ever had to step away to take care of the kids or run errands, they were always accommodating and considerate. Seems like they have embraced a work from home model, which is always refreshing and seems like the way everyone should be doing business nowadays. Overall, I had an extremely positive experience.

Cons

Sometimes there were extremely tight turnarounds, but I worked on a new business pitch, so it was not too surprising. Seems like the normal workflow is a lot more even keel.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Crispin Porter.

Crispin Porter Photos

+ Add Photo
Crispin Porter photo of: Entrance
Crispin Porter photo of: CPB office
Crispin Porter photo of: One of CPB many dogs
Crispin Porter photo of: "The Creative Spine"
Crispin Porter photo of: CP+B Boulder