KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Great culture and people

Apr 17, 2021 - Senior Account Executive in Boston, MA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great local leadership, benefits, office perks

Cons

Lack of transparency from higher management

Criteo Response

We appreciate you taking the time to list the benefits you enjoy here. Thanks for your ongoing contribution!

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Fantastic company / high intensity

Nov 27, 2021 - Vice President of Marketing in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture and AMAZING leadership from Megan C. Impressive to witness. Great marketing team with a good collaboration mindset and high renewed energy necessary with all going on. After several years being overlooked in a pure tech environment, marketing is now one of the central pieces of the transformation thanks to new management. Future is bright with challenges but strategy is the right one. Psychological Safety. You can be yourselves and your opinion will always be valued. Fantastic culture of feedback that keeps you growing.

Cons

High pace high energy. Could be tiring but also very rewarding. You live several lives at once. In a full transformation mode so obviously some executional risks ahead. Career path is on you rather than on the company. That works for some people but does not for others. For VP and above roles, global coverage EMEA/APAC and AMER could be very demanding.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Finally Found a Long Term Home!

Oct 13, 2021 - Senior Partnerships Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1) Everyone is friendly, welcoming, smart, savvy, helpful, all the good things. 2) My manager is awesome. She will go out of her way to help you succeed. 3) The overall market opportunity Criteo is pivoting toward is tremendous. 4) They have Todd Parsons running the Product team. I don't know about anyone else, but I want to be on that guy's team! 5) There are probably many more Pros. Criteo has made a great first impression for me, and I'm really hopeful that I've found a company I can stay with for a long, long time.

Cons

This is nit-picking because Criteo is a fantastic company to work for. The only con I can think of is with the company based in Paris, there are a lot of important people you'll need to work with there and Paris is 5 hours ahead of NYC, and 8 hours ahead of LA/SF. Makes it tough to schedule meetings. But not impossible.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Criteo.