Critical Connection - Working here WILL pay off someday! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Critical Connection

"Working here WILL pay off someday!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Pros

Flexible hours; ability to work remotely; dynamic atmosphere; much needed service

Cons

Still a startup after 10 years; undercapitalized; errattic paychecks; no benefit plan yet

Advice to Management

Consider Venture Capital! This company offers a service SO needed in the medical community. It's time to turn loose of the some of the control and bring in people who know how to run a company. Then sit back, finally, and watch what you've built take on the life it deserves.

Other Employee Reviews for Critical Connection

1. "Best Company I have ever worked for"

I have been working at Critical Connection full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The owner genuinely cares about his in office employees, as well as the contractors out in the field. The work environment is fun and easy going. We are like a little family. I wouldn't trade my current situation for anything else.

Cons

I honestly have no cons.

2. "Admin"

I worked at Critical Connection full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. At all. This place is absolutely, unbelievably awful. I'm just typing here because Glassdoor requires a 20 word minimum.

Cons

I am one of many admins that have been through this revolving door of an office. No one seems to last long here. To say that the CEO (Telly) is abusive is the understatement of the year. He constantly made fun of me. One day he literally reduced me to tears, and it had nothing to do with my work (he started teasing me about personal matters, loudly, so everyone heard).
    The others in the office were incredibly nice, but it became humiliating to be there, especially when I'd get insulted and then have others come to me saying they can't believe I'm putting up with this abuse. I had to leave, to save my sanity and self-esteem.

Advice to Management

Close your doors - Telly does not have the people skills or the temperament to run a business.