Critical Path - Doing OK | Glassdoor

"Doing OK"

Current Employee - Administration in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
Current Employee - Administration in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Pros

Flexibility in the day to day running. Managers are generally good. Stress levels are very low, and it seems like each department is working well with each other.

Cons

HR is not among the best in the world. Don't quite understand what the future will bring for the company as our CEO isn't quite sure himself I guess. We don't often have team building nights out but in all fairness when we do there is no limit on spending.

Advice to Management

You are generally doing a good job. We're all treated equally which is brilliant... Please try and give us some new news when giving us the yearly feedback / update calls...

Other Employee Reviews for Critical Path

1. "Not sure how much longer they can hold on"

Pros

Benefits and salary were generous, but I am overall glad not to be tethered to this sinking ship any longer.

Cons

Critical Path was once a market darling with hundreds of employees worldwide. They have fallen significantly due to mis-management. I suppose some kudos must be given to the current team for trying to hold things together. Credit for that also must go to the Asian investors who against all apparent sense have continued to dump money into the company.

Advice to Management

At this point, simply keep on trying to hone your focus. You've shed all of the extraneous business interests picked up during your glory days and gained cash from that - discover who CPTH really is and push that.

2. "Good temporary experience, not a career move"

Former Employee - Sales Engineer
    Former Employee - Sales Engineer

Pros

Good exposure across diverse teams in a dynamic environment. Leading edge technology (at the time). Varied responsibilities, so get good foundation in technology and business.

Cons

Financial problems impacted customer confidence to buy. Constantly changing environment in terms of business direction and personnel changes. Difficult to compete in same space as IBM, Microsoft etc.

Advice to Management

Focus on doing better market research to drive core business direction. Evaluate customer successes to influence future markets to pursue.