Cross Match Technologies - Great experience but there is no way to grow | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

There are newer employer reviews for Cross Match Technologies

"Great experience but there is no way to grow"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Former Employee - Software Engineer in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I worked at Cross Match Technologies full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good professionalls, interesting projects, dynamic environment.

Cons

"Club culture", the only way to be promoted is to belong to the club even if you are not educated enough. Frequent change of CEO's.

Other Employee Reviews for Cross Match Technologies

"reverse discrimination"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I worked at Cross Match Technologies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

It is a very inovated company, New management team seems to be going in the right direction but still need to make staff changes.

Cons

there is no reward for good work, yet no reprimands for work slow downs. People want overtime even when there is little work. No concept of it hurts the bottom line. No negativity is allowed on the floor towards the employees so the dead beats who praise the supervisor get all the good jobs. I feel like good employees are being treated badly and made to feel intimidated by the favored. I quit on my own free will as I felt I would be let go to be replaced by a member of the Cuban click.

Advice to Management

screen your workers better, have a standardized test that includes English comprehension. Listen to the employees with eyes as well as ears. Investigate complaints while being impartial to either side. Discrimination is a serious issue. People are looking over their shoulders waiting to be the next one to be let go. It is very unstable environment with not know where or who you can confide in if you have problems.

2. "Excellent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

I have been working at Cross Match Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive Senior Staff that understands growth and has a solid five year strategy geared towards long term stability and customer orientation

Cons

Small in size which limits capital expendeture and does place addition responsibilities on the current staff. This basically is doing more with less.

Advice to Management

None at this stage