CrossCountry Consulting - Very misleading | Glassdoor

"Very misleading"

Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I worked at CrossCountry Consulting

Pros

They pay for housing and pass the cost onto the Big 4 so you get to stay in great apartments. The hours were great cause you charge overtime so you get a decent bonus as well as overtime hours and pay. But this in no way compensates for their cons.

Cons

I found them very disorganized. They didn't know anything at most times. Seems the coordination team couldn't run a bath, but has to organize placements for a rapidly growing company. Didn't make sense. They were extremely difficult to deal with on a daily basis. Not knowing whether you would have a job the next week was really frustrating and to some extent worrying. The work was really boring - they are a body shop for Freddie Mac and the Big Four. When the big four need help Cross is begging to throw you under the bus for them. I'm very glad I'm not part of that system any more.

Advice to Management

Be honest with your employees. Stop misleading them about work and opportunities and definitely don't let people know about things 2/3 days before they start. Get operational people to run operations.

CrossCountry Consulting2016-10-11
  1. "Best Company to work for"

Current Contractor - Senior Consultant

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting

Pros

The company cares about you as an employee

Cons

Can not always choose the client

CrossCountry Consulting2020-01-07
  2. "Culture! Culture! Culture!"

Current Employee - Associate Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting is a place that truly has a people first culture. The leadership is invested in ensuring the people at the firm are happy and valued. The firm is growing at a fast pace and there are endless opportunities for everyone advance their careers.

Cons

Cannot thing of any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and preserve the amazing culture!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-11-11

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.