CrossCountry Consulting - Great Pre-Employment Process and Culture!!! | Glassdoor
  1. "Great Pre-Employment Process and Culture!!!"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a wonderful company that really managed to succeed in the area of living and breathing their values and have it deeply embedded in their culture. Throughout the pre-employment process until the starting of my first day I had a consistent experience with each and every co-employee that I engaged with. The talent acquisition team is on top of things and really helps and guides you through every step of the... process. Great company to be part of, love the positive energy.

Cons

None noted in my time to date.

Advice to Management

As the firm is growing bigger and bigger at a very fast pace, maintaining this personal and engaged culture can become one of the biggest challenges. So let's all be mindful to help maintain and grow this great culture. Keep on hiring great people.

CrossCountry Consulting2018-03-28
  1. "Culture! Culture! Culture!"

Current Employee - Associate Director in McLean, VA

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

CrossCountry Consulting is a place that truly has a people first culture. The leadership is invested in ensuring the people at the firm are happy and valued. The firm is growing at a fast pace and there are endless opportunities for everyone advance their careers.

Cons

Cannot thing of any cons!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing and preserve the amazing culture!

CrossCountry Consulting2019-11-11
  2. "Great culture"

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Washington, DC

I have been working at CrossCountry Consulting full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent culture - Good variation of clients - Several different service lines - Great way to meet internationals

Cons

- Less benefits than the Big 4

CrossCountry Consulting2019-10-03

Discover more reviews about CrossCountry Consulting.